Spring and constant hangers are used wherever pipelines need to be flexibly supported. They designed to carry the weight of the pipeline (with or without medium) and to provide appropriate flexibility within the pipe system.
The HYDRA® portfolio includes spring hangers, spring supports, hinged spring supports, constant hangers, constant supports, pipe clamps and accessories. Thus, depending on the choice of hanger, a balanced load chain can be formed, and this can also surround the pipeline.
Hydra hangers and supports are typically used during the construction of new plants whether they are industrial, chemical or power related.
- Loads of up to 500 kN
- Nominal travel up to 200 mm (spring hangers) or 500 mm (constant hangers)
- Pre-tensioned springs
- Maintenance free operation
- TÜV tested in accordance with DIN EN 13480 and VGB 510 L
- Conformance with ASME B31.1 and B31.3
- Pipe clamps for horizontal and vertical pipelines in DN 15 to 1200 for temperatures of up to 650°C